fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Wednesday 3 August 2016

The Saturday AM Show

On Saturday I was up in Dublin styling looks for Douglas Court Shopping Centre for my regular styling feature on TV3's Saturday AM show. For this slot I focused on choosing looks that were really going to help your wardrobe transition from Summer to Autumn.  The weather is so crazy at the moment that I know people want to buy great basic pieces that they can style up depending on the weather.
Here are a few pics from the show.  Sorry about the crappy quality they were just a few quick shots from my phone.  If you missed the show and want to check it out you click on the links below:

Sat AM Part 1

Sat AM Part 2








































I was super excited to meet Hughie from Big Brother on the show!





































First set of looks from the show.






































Here I am with the girls from Lockdown in their second looks.

All clothing is from Quiz, New Look, Verso and Vero Moda all available at Douglas Court Shopping Centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment